Each month I offer a Class by Mail for anyone in the continental U.S. who would like to participate. The kit supplies are shipped right to your door, and you get everything you need (including links to both video and written instructions) to make a total of 9 cards (3 each of 3 different designs).
How it Works
- Register for the class kit with me by the 5th of the month. The class kit will include pre-cut cardstock sized perfectly for the cards, die-cut elements, ribbon and other embellishments, and envelopes.
- Send class kit payment to finalize registration.
- Place your Stampin’ Up! order to get the rest of your supplies.
- Receive your Stampin’ Up! order and the class kit in the mail. I will mail your class kit directly to your home around the 20th of the month.
- Watch the provided YouTube video or use the written instructions with photos to stamp and assemble your cards! I’ll send you an email around the 20th of the month with links to the video and the written instructions
April 2020 Class by Mail - Birthday Bonanza
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Phone Number
- Number of kits you would like to receive
You’ll also use the supply items shown below. Add these to your order if you don’t already have them.
Sale-a-Bration is happening now until the end of March, so for every $50 you spend (before S+H and tax), you get to choose a free item from a selection of great things – stamp sets, kits, designer series paper, accessories, and more! If you’re interested in a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription or have any other supply needs (adhesives, paper, envelopes, etc.), now is a great time to add them to your order, stock up, and earn some free rewards!